Learn how to transfer quota 3 without paying easily
Most Indonesians are certainly familiar with provider 3 (tri), it turns out that there is a way to transfer quota 3 also to those of you who need an emergency. The need for internet quota is really very important to find information, or just browse and chat on social media.
Of course, now the use of the internet is so important to everyone. This is due to its increasing use and is widely needed in everyday life. Therefore, many providers are competing to offer various internet package promotions to the public.
Procedures for transferring quota 3 and its requirements
You need to know that every provider always provides quota transfer services. However, not all providers offer an easy and instant way. Don’t worry, in this article we will discuss various ways to transfer quotas easily.
One of the providers that will be discussed in this article is 3 (Tri). Therefore, for those of you who want to transfer quota with a Tri card, of course there are some terms and conditions that need to be considered. Here are some conditions that need to be considered before h endak does how to transfer quota 3.
It would be good for you if before transferring the quota, whether between providers or others, it is still mandatory to meet existing requirements. When these requirements include:
- The sender number must be in the active period.
- Meanwhile, the recipient number is allowed under the condition of a grace period. However, make sure that your number does not pass the grace period as it may be lost. If the recipient’s number is lost, the quota transfer is declared a failure.
- In addition, the minimum balance of the sender for credit transfer must be R$ 5,000. Therefore, you must ensure that the nominal money on the card reaches 5,000 minutes to make a transfer.
As for a number of conditions above, it is indeed necessary to pay attention, although it does not seem so complicated and complicated. For those who use tri cards, you can transfer this 3 quota to both other users and other carriers.
Busakah Transfer Quota 3 for Other Operators?
As a layman, do you know how to transfer quota 3 to other users or to other operators? Can I transfer quota 3 to another operator? In fact, there are many ways to transfer internet quotas to both others and other carriers.
Please note to you provider 3 users that there is an internet data package delivery service that can be accessed easily. While not as easy as other providers, this provider is always trying to develop its service level.
In addition, there are several differences between provider 3 and others where it loads services in the form of quota rates that are cheaper than other providers. Not only does the cost of data packets tend to be cheaper, the cost of SMS and phones between themselves and other carriers is also very cheap.
In fact, you not only have this advantage, but also unlimited access to social media. Where if your internet data package runs out, but you can still access social media apps like WhatsApp, Line and so on.
Although 3 (Tri) does not have as good a service as other providers and provides quota delivery services between you and other carriers, you can still enjoy other services. Therefore, you don’t have to worry if you want to transfer data packets with each other or to other operators.
How to transfer dimension 3 to each other
Although this method is not as easy andsimp el in sending data packets as other cards , it can still succeed successfully. Here are some steps in sending 3 data packages, including:
- Transfer quota between 3 via Dial Up
Here are some steps in sending data packets from the Internet to 3 other cards, including:
- Dial *323# then click ok or turn on the dial up menu.
- You can then enter the nominal credit that you want to transfer, as well as the destination number that you want to send.
- Wait a while for the notification or notification received to proceed with the confirmation.
- If the credit delivery is declared successful, the recipient can immediately register a data packet.
- Transfer of quotas via BimaTri application
The quota 3 transfer method is not only through dial up or USSD, but also using the BimaTri application. Where the BimaTri application is a special service for tri users to help serve their customers in conducting transactions.
In fact, there are many types of transactions that can be done easily, including sending data from the internet to other tri users. You can use the BimaTri ini app to send credit to each other or to other carriers.
Where the first way is to first install the BimaTri app on your smartphone. Next, you need to create an account using the number 3 to register further. If you have successfully created the account, a pop-up notification will appear relative to the menu options.
Or you can also follow some of the steps below to submit your Tri quota with the BimaTri app, namely:
- Sign in to the app first using the Tri number you’ve prepared to submit the quota.
- If you have successfully logged in, look for the 3Product menu.
- In addition, the way to transfer quota 3 with the BimaTri application is to determine the choice of the package to be transferred from the 3Product menu.
- Then select the menu to buy products for other users.
- Teacher, enter the number for which you want to transfer the quota and press the purchase button.
How to transfer quota 3 to other operators
In addition to sending internet data packets to each other, can tri also send them to other carriers? The answer is that now, there is no data package transfer feature service to other provider 3 carriers . However, you don’t have to worry, usually 3 will continue updating the service.
For now, 3 is still developing and favoring its services in terms of ease in surfing the internet with cheap and affordable quote costs. Typically in the transfer service, Tri himself still applies the system to each other and not to other operators.
So you were not able to send data packets internet 3 to nomor Indosat, Telkomsel, XL, Axis, and so on. Tri is expected to be able to immediately add this service feature in order to facilitate the sending of data packets to all operators in Indonesia.
As we know, the use ofp ulsa for phone and sms is really very necessary. Although not so often, there are still many people who rely on sms and credit phone features. So it’s good if Tri improves its services in terms of features as well.
Some of the ways to transfer the 3rd quota that have been described above, are expected to be a reference as well as a clue to those of you who are still confused.