Use quick access to the BNI call center to solve banking problems
To obtain information related to bank accounts, account holders have access to CNI call centers. Based on a solid foundation that has been established for decades, BNI strives to serve and maintain the satisfaction of its customers by providing the best service at all times.
The commitment to provide customers with the best service is always maintained so that they can continue to provide innovation and development in service facilities. The choice of various services, products and assistance is designed to facilitate transactions with customers, BNI strives to provide all the needs of customers.
When you are facing problems with savings accounts or other banking products, the solution is to go directly to the branch. In addition to these methods, you can also use online services or call the hotline. The BNI call center can be used to get quick help when pressed.
This assistance service is a solution to overcome various banking problems related to all customer transactions. The existence of a “one stop” solution is the fruit of decades of experience that serves the needs of Indonesian banking. Information on banking products such as savings accounts, loans, telephone banking, is available for consultations.
You can use a hotline, fax or email. Please ask different questions or complain about problems, experienced and friendly customer service will provide you with as much help as possible. To learn more about this service, see the following description:
BNI call center is designed for customers
There are still many people who are still reluctant to use the services of a call center, thinking that the service will take some time, so they prefer to come and wait in line at branches. Some people simply think that only priority customers have access to this line of information and help when this is not the case.
Each account holder has the same rights to use the service because it is intended for all customers. It can be used by both individuals and organizations. Active customers who have accounts and debit cards can use this technical support when they have questions or are facing issues.
Whether it’s problems with savings accounts, debit or credit card outages, or devices like the internet or mobile banking. Even problems that often arise, such as forgetting a password, can complain to the call center and will be immediately provided with assistance in solving them. Other BNI call center services are accessible:
- The account holder or holder is accompanied by an ATM (debit) card.
- The customer is registered in the list of members of the telephone banking service. The customer has registered a mobile phone number for banking transactions.
- A customer who holds a credit card.
- Holders of special accounts of institutions or business entities such as Taplus Bisnis, Giro and others
- Holders of a power of attorney to the accounts of institutions or business entities.
So, do not hesitate to use the services of the help center, because all account holders have the same right to access them. If you really need help and have questions about savings accounts, debit or credit cards, i-banking, m-banking, or other devices, please contact the 24-hour hotline.
Helping customers in the BNI call center
As mentioned above, the existence of a help and information center can help find solutions to your various banking problems. Being a contact between customers and banks is the main function of a 24-hour hotline. In addition to collecting information related to your account, other services can be accessed, such as:
- Reporting the loss of a debit or credit card, as well as blocking.
- Change or reset the phone banking pin.
- Block both debit and credit cards
- Know different information about CNI products such as accounts, current accounts, deposits, loans, etc.
- Learn about credit card options and features.
- Information about the balance and the last five transactions.
- Transfer funds between other CNI accounts and between banks.
- Bank transfer using RTGS services.
- Payment of various bills, such as bills by credit card or installments.
- Request information about credit card transactions.
These are some of the help you can get by accessing the BNI call center. 24-hour quick access can provide customers with assistance at any time, even being able to provide assistance with your financial and business planning. The services are provided free of charge with friendly and informative service.
This comprehensive help center service is really very useful for customers as it is available all the time. However, the use of this call center service must be done wisely. Use it when you really need it, as you often have to wait in line to access the hotline.
How to contact the BNI call center service?
Account holders who have banking problems or want to get information can use a landline or mobile phone to 1500046 or (021) 30500046 number to request assistance. You can use this phone number inside or outside the country. Tariff issues according to the operator used.
Phone lines are not the only way to use technical support, you can 25541203 by fax (021) or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line of the email according to your problem and describe it well and clearly about the issue.
Visit Bni.co.id page to access assistance through various other hotlines provided by BNI. Take advantage of the fast BNI call center service when using hotline services. There is no need to wait for the automatic message to complete, you can immediately choose. The following will save reporting time and speed up the solution:
- Call the provided hotline, when you hear the voice of the operator, press 0 – 1 to get the savings account 0-2 regular credit card information. 0-3 Credit services. 0-5 Currency and exchange rate information. 0-6 Information about credit card features and devices.
- Press 1 to use English. Use the 1-1 buttons to access your balance information. 1 – 2 -1 access information on the last 5 transactions this month.
- Press 2 – 1 to block cards and report the loss of a debit or credit card.
- Press 3-1 to replace the pin and the 3-2 pin reset service. 3-1-1 when you want to pay a credit card bill.
The operator will ask to enter the debit card number before having access to the information about the banking product. Meanwhile, when reporting, various questions will be asked, such as account numbers, the names of biological mothers, and the last balance (not specific to the range that is remembered). Only after answering these various questions will the application be processed.
Advantages of the BNI call center for account holders
Ease of obtaining information and troubleshooting assistance is provided for the good of customers. Because Bank Negara Indonesia always tries to help account holders get information and become helpers in finding solutions to various executed transaction problems.
Easy and quick access will make it easier for customers to eliminate worries about depositing money, repaying loans, easily monitoring savings accounts, and providing a sense of security when investing. Friendly and polite service can also reveal customers’ concerns when faced with problems.
In addition to various services related to banking products, you also have access to assistance services in the field of financial planning, deposit making, futures investments, loan applications, mutual funds, exchange rates and various other services by contacting the call center one stop one solution from BNI.
As a state financial institution that is charged with helping people’s well-being, BNI always strives to ensure that customers always receive the best service. Direct service via the hotline is accessible to all customers. Specifically, the CNI call center serves for various information related to bank accounts and provides solutions in case of problems.